News: eh, nuq 'oH, doc?

Login  |  Register
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 19
  • stats Total Posts: 596
  • stats Total Topics: 69
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 18
  • stats Most Online: 67

Author Topic: sad day!! me retire!!  (Read 544 times)

Daniel

sad day!! me retire!!
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:28:23 PM »
During the years i done lots of stuff to become this far as building sites for this station.. but right now my life has turnend and many of my friends knows what the problems is and how im doing but to me its time to retire from the scene.

I had many plans on doing so much stuff here on this station like making videos, the comic, perfecting the forum and so much more..
But i cant!!

so i say goodbye with tears in my eyes!! and looking up in the skies to see a dream to become a dream..

Farewell everyone..

tfdutchie

Re: sad day!! me retire!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 11:53:01 PM »
Take good care of yourself. Out of side but not out of the heart. This place shall always be a good memory.  :fishing: for old memories: posterfun, nuddyfun etc. Thanks Daniel for all your good work.                                   
Holy sparks, right for all!

Daniel

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 04:32:13 PM »
Take good care of yourself. Out of side but not out of the heart. This place shall always be a good memory.  :fishing: for old memories: posterfun, nuddyfun etc. Thanks Daniel for all your good work.                                 

Thank you TFdutchie, it was fun and a great way to learn all of this.. will miss it.

Raymond T.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 08:15:24 PM »
Thank you TFdutchie, it was fun and a great way to learn all of this.. will miss it.
Dutchie... I have been told that I had to tell you that you still can't have Daniel's quarters on the station. ;)
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".

Black Arachnis

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 02:54:01 AM »
Dutchie... I have been told that I had to tell you that you still can't have Daniel's quarters on the station. ;)
don't tell me you're putting some smelly talaxian in there...  :eek:

Raymond T.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 01:06:58 AM »
don't tell me you're putting some smelly talaxian in there...  :eek:
Nah... The Klingon just isn't moving out...  :tongue2:
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".