News: eh, nuq 'oH, doc?

Login  |  Register
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 18
  • stats Total Posts: 596
  • stats Total Topics: 69
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 18
  • stats Most Online: 12

Author Topic: Star Trek: Enterprize  (Read 427 times)

Dark Fox

Star Trek: Enterprize
« on: February 02, 2018, 06:16:29 PM »
Star Trek Enterprise has a major mistake in, the series was  suppost to have taken place before the first series with Krik and Spock, if so, why are the Klingon"s that are in the Star Trek Enterprise series look like the one from Star Trek Next Gen, they should look like the Klingon's from the first series, don't you think?

Daniel

Re: Star Trek: Enterprize
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 06:38:35 PM »
Star Trek Enterprise has a major mistake in, the series was  suppost to have taken place before the first series with Krik and Spock, if so, why are the Klingon"s that are in the Star Trek Enterprise series look like the one from Star Trek Next Gen, they should look like the Klingon's from the first series, don't you think?

if you had watch the show it was eventually explainend that the klingons where trying to build a super klingon just like the humans had done however it went wrong and they had kidnapped plox for making them better however the virus mutated and they eventually would change into the klingons from tos and wit would take up centuries before they started to get normal again thats also way worf was saying in ds9 i not want to talk about it..

but yes enterprise had some misses like the ferengi, borg, etc.. however in the last season they where on a go again as it became somewhat better but it was to late since cbs took over and cancelled the show..
however there where also some fights behind the scenes with the cast and crew.. thats also took some point to consider they cancelled it.

Dark Fox

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 01:27:53 AM »

if you had watch the show it was eventually explainend that the klingons where trying to build a super klingon just like the humans had done however it went wrong and they had kidnapped plox for making them better however the virus mutated and they eventually would change into the klingons from tos and wit would take up centuries before they started to get normal again thats also way worf was saying in ds9 i not want to talk about it..

but yes enterprise had some misses like the ferengi, borg, etc.. however in the last season they where on a go again as it became somewhat better but it was to late since cbs took over and cancelled the show..
however there where also some fights behind the scenes with the cast and crew.. thats also took some point to consider they cancelled it.

Yes I did, see that they tried to explain there error but that was like closing the barn door after the horse's have left.

Also, nothing was ever said or written about it, in the original TV series, NOT until the airing of the Next Generation came out.  In other words the writers of the Star Trek Series screwed up big time.  :nono:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 01:47:46 AM by Dark Fox »

Daniel

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »

Yes I did, see that they tried to explain there error but that was like closing the barn door after the horse's have left.

Also, nothing was ever said or written about it, in the original TV series, NOT until the airing of the Next Generation came out.  In other words the writers of the Star Trek Series screwed up big time.  :nono:

i never said they would not screw up..lol.. it was just because the fans made lots of remarks after the episode of ds9 that neither the writers by then could explain since their where no remarks of gene roddenberry about this change,, sure we know that in the 60's they had less money to do all of these things and besides even then makeup makeers where different then in the 70's and now..

however when enterprise came up the air.. rick thought about makeing this episode so it would have been answered. however i dont blame rick that he did it this way as it was a nice episode.. i would better be worried about discovery's claim on how klingons would change..

Dark Fox

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 12:57:06 AM »
I do hear what your saying Daniel. but I really don;t like the new look of the Klingons, and a lot of Star Trek Fans agree with me, Oh well we are just going to have to live with the ugly looking new Klingons, they will grow on you.  :'(

Raymond T.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
I do hear what your saying Daniel. but I really don;t like the new look of the Klingons, and a lot of Star Trek Fans agree with me, Oh well we are just going to have to live with the ugly looking new Klingons, they will grow on you.  :'(
Well, there is your problem. The show is not great. That's a given. But the people who say that it is horrible and just the worst show... they are people who watch it as a Star Trek production. People who look at it as a sci-fi show can see also the good aside from the bad in the show. It's far from perfect either way. But if you watch it as a stand alone sci-fi drama, then it is not that bad.

I would recommend you go to the Mr. Sci-Fi youtube channel. And watch the reviews here. Marc Scott Zicree has been writing sci-fi for the last 40 years or so. Including for Star Trek TNG / DS9 and Babylon 5, as well as several of his own sci-fi novels. So this guy knows what he is talking about.

Mr. Sci-Fi
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".

Daniel

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 06:48:59 AM »
Well, there is your problem. The show is not great. That's a given. But the people who say that it is horrible and just the worst show... they are people who watch it as a Star Trek production. People who look at it as a sci-fi show can see also the good aside from the bad in the show. It's far from perfect either way. But if you watch it as a stand alone sci-fi drama, then it is not that bad.

I would recommend you go to the Mr. Sci-Fi youtube channel. And watch the reviews here. Marc Scott Zicree has been writing sci-fi for the last 40 years or so. Including for Star Trek TNG / DS9 and Babylon 5, as well as several of his own sci-fi novels. So this guy knows what he is talking about.

Mr. Sci-Fi

yeah i remember one of his show when he was discussing the problem discovery thingy.. he did agree on the fans that it wasnt a good thing to do as a star trek title. should have been a different sci-fi show..

but yes great guy too BTW