News: eh, nuq 'oH, doc?

Login  |  Register
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 19
  • stats Total Posts: 596
  • stats Total Topics: 69
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 18
  • stats Most Online: 12

Author Topic: no more support win 7  (Read 1562 times)

Daniel

no more support win 7
« on: January 03, 2018, 03:49:50 AM »
Got word that this year (2018) or next year M$ will be stopping support for windows 7 so no more updates will be made.. there is also a little rumor going on that it also will be given that win 8 and 8.1 will also stop so they can focus only on win 10..

tfdutchie

Re: no more support win 7
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:06:38 PM »
I'll have to keep win 7 for a long time. I don't have the money for another change. MC  :thumbdown1: :censored: :steamingmad:
Holy sparks, right for all!

Daniel

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:57:44 PM »
I'll have to keep win 7 for a long time. I don't have the money for another change. MC  :thumbdown1: :censored: :steamingmad:
ya not the only one.. more people has this problem.. for me i got one pc with win 10 pro and one with win 8.1 and that one also has to be changed :(

Raymond T.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 01:23:45 AM »
Besides that... Win10 is still as protected as swiss cheese. The "Updates" to seal up the internet ports for computers using win10 still have not been fixed. Meaning that anyone with a little bit of hacking skills can get into your computer and your private data. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that that means that Microsoft can also look into your computer and track all your data.....  :angelfake:
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".

Daniel

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 08:09:32 AM »
oh they had fixed it for a while now wiht their latest update pack, however with the latest news on the leak, they also fixed it however the fucked up thing is the pc is getting slower then it should..

as for the m% knows where you have been.. just close the alice thing that is on windows 10, so no details will be transmitted to tyhe clouds