News: eh, nuq 'oH, doc?

Login  |  Register
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 7
  • stats Total Posts: 596
  • stats Total Topics: 69
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 18
  • stats Most Online: 12

Author Topic: 'Knight Rider' returns again  (Read 443 times)

Raymond T.

'Knight Rider' returns again
« on: October 25, 2016, 09:36:26 PM »
http://deadline.com/2016/10/knight-rider-machinima-series-justin-lin-1201842248/

Not sure what to make of this yet. Machinima has a tendency of having great ideas... but missing the nail in the end. :(
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".

tfdutchie

Re: 'Knight Rider' returns again
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 05:35:17 PM »
I wonder if it will come out anyway. I liked the old Knight rider. (that was a good time)
Holy sparks, right for all!

Raymond T.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 06:44:20 PM »
I wonder if it will come out anyway. I liked the old Knight rider. (that was a good time)
I liked the 2008 Knight Rider show too. If it wasn't for bad management on NBC's side, the show could have easily run for a few years more. (Though I still have my questions as to why Val Kilmer as the voice for KITT)
"Hang on to your dreams. The future is built on dreams".

Daniel

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 10:11:37 PM »
oh for crying out loud (literally) kill it!! the 80's show was special, seeing what had come out of all this knight crap was terrible.. no fancy computers, no warp speed, and no...oh wait thats a different show. :lol:

No really.. if glen could do it it would be better right now the only show i did like was knight rider 80's style, the 2008 was good but not that good specially the transformers grap in it. no offense but come on..
and with the fbi and cia stuff was just bull.. as if flag never where there..